ServiceNow Training offers professional certification programs. Certification guarantees employers and peers that a Service Now certified professional owns the skills and facts to accomplish the duties included in ServiceNow operation, application progress, and system management.
- Perform core configuration tasks,
- Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts,
- Add users, groups and roles,
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets, and update sets
- Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog.
- Create workflow activities and endorsements
- Configure alerts and reports
- View upgrade-history and grade
- Control system entrée and data refuge
- Create baseline concert metrics,
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and execute instance branding and customization,
- Assimilate social IT elements and acquire best practices.
ServiceNow is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider of enterprise Service Management (SM) software. ServiceNow simulation is used globally to define, organize, and mechanize the flow of work, removing dependences on email and spread sheets to convert the delivery and service management for the enterprise. ServiceNow offers service management for every department in an enterprise including human resources, IT, facilities, etc.
Due to its global demand ServiceNow trained professionals are enjoying excellent prospect of building a professional career. In Cosmotroniks best care has taken to plan and offer an all-encompassing ServiceNow Training program.
ServiceNow training module by Cosmotroniks is divided into 6 modules. This module based training offers excellent leverage for the recipients as they can enjoy their liberty of attending professional course training in flexi timing. Take a look at the 6 modules:
Module 1: Introduction and synopsis
Module 2: User Interface
Module 3: Navigation and Search
Module 4: End User Role
Module 5: ITIL User Role
Module 6: System Administrator
ServiceNow Training offers required knowledge for training recipients need to design, configure and maintain their ServiceNow investment, and offers users the skills they need to work productively across the business from the beginning. Additional benefits of this training include:
Develop Product Know-how
Flexible Knowledge Solutions
Request for Training
Please fill in the form below for any training requests.